dinsdag 11 december 2012

Over-thinking?

I wonder if I'm maybe over-thinking fashion.

I always look at fashion and see this huge complex thing before me. I don't seem to really 'get' fashion at all, even though I wish nothing more then being able to understand what exactly is fashion. I never really 'got' the European fashion, or the American fashion. But the Japanese fashion is even more complicated then the fashion I was used to, or at least, I think it is.

But lately I've been thinking: maybe I've always viewed fashion as a way bigger deal than it really is. Instead of it being this huge mysterious universe, maybe it's just a simple something. Either way, I still don't get it. Maybe I'm over-thinking it and thus lost my view on how to actually have fun with it, like so many of those fashion bloggers and vloggers seem to have. But I'm not completely sure on how to go about having fun with fashion.

But I'm trying to have fun with it again. I think that the most important thing for me right now is finding something that I feel comfy in, and something I enjoy wearing. Painting my nails in lots of different colors is working out fine for me right now. Though I'm worried about what people might think of my nails I'm also wondering why the h*ll I should care about what they think while it's something I enjoy doing and looking at.

Maybe I should give up on trying to understand fashion and start only enjoying it.
I should actually do that with a lot of things.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten