maandag 10 december 2012

Clean slate

This title couldn't be more accurate than this.

I'm starting this blog with a clean slate, as I deleted all previous entries, and mostly only because I couldn't figure out how to delete it.
This place is most likely going to turn into that place where I'm just going to release everything that's on my mind at the moment, from problems to random brain farts. Some of the things that I post here might be worked out more in my other blog or they might be a reaction to something I wrote in my other blog. I'll just fill this little space with whatever comes to mind.

Maybe it's a good thing that I'm doing this. I think that on one side the world has become to open about everything (haters can now hate in places where they can reach everybody), but on the other hand we're become too closed of and not sharing anything of our real thoughts anymore (most likely because of haters, but haters will always hate, online and in real life, so why care?).

Well, we'll see where this goes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten